Back in 2016, it was a win for modest fashion wearers when U.K.-born Japanese designer Hana Tajima introduced her modest-chic collection for UNIQLO. Following its success, Tajima’s line of separates, hijabs, and accessories, is back with the launch of her Fall/Winter 2017 collection.
Comprised mostly of clean silhouettes that are very on trend, styles consist of draped and tucked separates that can be effortlessly mixed, matched, and layered, along with accessories such as hijabs, headbands, and stoles. Tajima goes on to introduce a mix of tweed in her selection of fabrics, which serve to elevate the new collection from its past.
Being that it’s UNIQLO, the collection is extremely affordable, with prices ranging from $4.90 for headwear to $49.90 for outerwear, allowing fashion discerning customers to dress down or layer up with Tajima’s designs.
Scroll down to see some of the looks, or shop them right away.
Visuals: Hana Tajima x UNIQLO
Use Yellow Porter to shop and ship!
Ship Only: Purchasing the items on your own? Leave the shipping to us.
1. Submit a Buyer Form of the items you'll be purchasing, and select Ship Only.
2. We'll email you a local address to send your items to.
3. Make your purchase with our local address.
4. We'll inform you as soon as it is ready to be Portered back to Malaysia.
Shop & Ship: We'll make the purchase on your behalf and ship it back.
1. Submit a Buyer Form of the items you want purchased, and select Shop & Ship services.
2. We'll email you an invoice, and will proceed to make the purchase once we've received payment.
3. We'll inform you as soon as it is ready to be Portered back to Malaysia.
Have a question? Check out our FAQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org